Waikoloa Hills Condo near Golf Course
68-3907 Paniolo Avenue, Unit 1302
Waikoloa, HI 96738
922 Total SF | 2 BR / 2 BA
Property is Co-Listed with Annie M. Howes, R(S)
Newly renovated 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom single level and accessible ground floor unit. This wonderful complex is very well maintained as the exterior has been newly painted. This unit is great as a vacation rental (short term), first time home buyer, or use as a second home.
Located across Waikoloa Highlands Shopping Center which offers banking, gas station, Pueo Restaurant, coffee shop, food markets, yoga, clinic, hair/nail salon and many more. Waikoloa Village is a great community to live in and just 20 minutes to Kohala Coast resort, world renowned beaches (Hapuna Beach & Kaunaoa Beach), Mauna Lani Shops, King & Queen Shops (new cinema) and best dining restaurants. Waikoloa Village Association grants you discounted golf at Robert Trent Jones Jr. designed golf course and use of Waikoloa community pool.
Luxurious Upgrades include:
- Curly Koa re-engineered flooring with underlayment throughout
- Walled in fireplace to create additional shelves
- New washer and dryer
- On demand water heater
- Gorgeous walk-in showers with glass block
- New bathroom fans and light fixture
- Dining room pendant light fixture
- Low flow flush toilets
- Closet improvements with new doors and extra shelving
- Interior painting throughout
- Maple wood cabinet in kitchen & bathrooms
- Louvered blinds in kitchen, hallway and master bedroom
- Black-out draperies in living room and bedrooms.